VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

Bluebiwasuge
Visit profile

Misa Amane Oversized Sweater

I expected this to be a cheap cotton sweater with scratchy threads that I'd wear once and then store in the back of my wardrobe. I went up a size since I anticipated it would be too tiny. I haven't washed it yet, but just from wearing and touching it, I can tell it'll last a long time- the fabric is soft, stretchy, and thick, and the item is true to size (I'm a 38c bra, roughly 42 inch chest, and I bought 2x, it's oversized in a cute egirl kind of way) there are no loose threads in the print like some of my novelty sweaters, and the image is crisp and the lines look good The interior of the sweater is clean and smooth, and it seems like a second layer of weave has been added for warmth and structure.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment