VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

Bluebiwasuge
Visit profile

Helluva Boss Possum

"⫠What, no? How is this possible? I've never experimented with acid, mushrooms, or DMT! It's an awful journey! Gevault, gevault! Of course, this is your fault, Blitzo! ....... Would you promise me that you won't criticize me because my lungs are full of honesty? .... I'm not trying to spill too much, but I'm in too deep, so first and foremost... FUCK YOU!! This is usual; nevertheless, two people may participate in this game of dismay! Because I'm tormenting you in YOUR delusion if YOU'RE here, creating irritation! ♫"

Striker, who first appears as a farmhand at Rough n' Tumbleweed Ranch, is a hitman who carries rare angelic weapons and wishes to utilize such equipment to murder all kinds of Hell's hierarchy. Striker was commanded by Stella to murder her husband, Stolas, while simultaneously scheming his own methods to get Blitzo to join him. He is Moxxie's archenemy. Norman Reedus, who previously portrayed Scud in Blade II, provides his voice.

Our favorite grumpy imp is finally available! Moxxie from Helluva Boss, a fantastic show with fantastic animation. It's apt that I portrayed him with an angry expression, since he's easily irritated (it was also easier to make). As usual, I'm pleased with the outcome, albeit the hair might be better. This is something I still need to work on. Have fun:)

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment