VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

Bluebiwasuge
Visit profile

Disney Tron Uprising Wallpaper

Other objects in my workspace include an ear cap, Vinylmation figurines, and TRON: Legacy action figures. I also have a boxed pin set from the Disney Store, as well as other pins. I adore the 2011 die-cast Disney monorails (I have both colorways because Im obsessive). My highly skilled pals created some of the greatest objects in my workplace. They feature a bespoke Sam Flynn action figure that looks like me and two Vinylmation characters that are nine inches tall. I'm especially looking forward to the Disney Infinity 3.0 figurines of Sam Flynn and Quorra, which will be released later this year. I'll be purchasing these figurines for my kid, who is as obsessed with TRON as I am.

Tron Legacy is a science-fiction feature film directed by Joe Kosinski and starring Jeff Bridges that was released in 2010. Daniel was entrusted with designing over ten distinct automobiles and is known as the Vehicle Concept Designer. The filmmaker called him in 2008 to collaborate on this highly anticipated sequel to the 1982 classic film TRON.

During a Q&A session with Joseph Kosinski on February 28, 2017, he stated that Tron 3 had not been canceled, but was instead under "cryogenic freeze." A few days later, Disney stated that it is considering reviving the brand, with Jared Leto set to play a new character dubbed Ares, based on the Tron 3 screenplay. Rotten Tomatoes stated on October 2, 2017 that Jared Leto was eager to "build upon the universe of Tron and see what we can do to bring it to life." On Twitter, Leto shared a working title for TRON: Ares, which was later removed.

In one Disney podcast I listen to, "Magical Definition Podcast" (http://www.magicaldefinition.com), Disney insider Jim Hill claims a third Tron picture is dependent on the success of Tron: Uprising, which will be released later this year. Disney has apparently been blown away by the series' visuals, and testing has gone quite well. This might be Disney XD's response to Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Hill has also said that Disney considers the Tron series to be a new trilogy in and of itself, with Tron: Legacy being the first of a new trilogy of films. Are you prepared to return to the Grid?

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment