VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

Bluebiwasuge
Visit profile

Felix Agreste Adrien Agreste Anime Version

Her responsibility as Ladybug, Paris' defender, was one of the few things she could claim she cared about enough to give it her all, even if it might be blamed for everything that went wrong in her life. Nonetheless, she gave it her all. It wasn't enough, however, since she still manages to somehow lose the fox. A Trickster, on the other hand, may be just what she needed to rearrange the parts of her existence into something new. Something she could grow to care about.

Hiyo! I thought I'd share my new sketch of Felix Agreste with you. I know he was supposed to be Chat Noir, but Adrien, our cinnamon roll, stole his place... but Felix is extremely wonderful, and I adore the rumors about him and Adrien being brothers! I wanted to sketch both his Chat Noir and Adrien, so I mixed them! I'm pleased with how it came out! For Adrien and Felix, I utilized two basis drawings by different artists, and I offer FULL CREDITS to those artists! My chat was all my own:') I hope you like it! Specifics about the image Image size: 768x960px, file size: 108.34 KB

Marinette's classmate, a child who lives with his affluent, distant father. Even in school, he is reserved yet courteous. Adrien fully opens up to Nino, his closest friend. Adrien models part-time and is a Teen Idol in his own right. But it's when he pulls out his magical ring, which transforms him into the superhero Cat Noir, that he really comes into his own. Cat Noir is as fast with an insult, as quick with a quip, and as self-assured as - well, the cat that got the cream. Cat Noir makes no secret of his big ol' infatuation for Ladybug; unfortunately for everyone, Adrien fails to see Marinette's huge crush on him. all folders should be opened/closed

This notion intrigues me, yet it seems to be too gloomy for the program. What are your thoughts? EDIT: Another significant point is that, according to the show's history, Emilie was using the peacock miracle long before Gabriel did in Origins. She's already been in a coma for months, according to Origins. She was the only one who was employing the peacock miracle over a long length of time, which can only result in sentimonsters - for what?

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment