VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

Bluebiwasuge
Visit profile

Chibi Baby Dragon Base

The Best 16 Chibi Baby Dragon Base - These models have a very simple base: half a bird, half a frog. Paper. My Chibi Dragon is a scaled-down replica of my regular dragon. It's one of the variants I created in between the final version and the final version. There are no horns on the head, and it is quite plain. In addition, I chose to leave the wings and legs unshaped. Basefill for Chibi Baby Hivewong (Base by Doorstep Ghost) So yeah, it's a little sloppy (Warning: Eye Strain) but I'll go practice with the kleki brush later. But don't ask me why I chose those colors; it was inspired by a friendship with some of my OCs. What are your thoughts?

F2U | Chibi/Baby Front-facing RainWing Base | WoF by Owibyx on DeviantArt, May 29, 2021 10 x 22mm stonework base (no slot) Stonework 22mm base CA 22NS - 4.16. 10 (slotted) 4.16 CA 22SL CA BDRG - 4.16. Chibi Baby Dragon. CA BAGG - 1.87. Chibi Baggie. Chibi Baggies come in a six-pack. CA BAG6 has a score of 9.97. Baku Chibi

Chibi (also known as Senkkra) is a light-element dragon who is Reiji's dragon partner and Rikyu's long-awaited savior. He looks to be the weakest dragon as Chibi, yet in his actual form, Senkkra, he is the most powerful of all dragons and is revered as a deity by some. He can change his current element in the manga, such as dark or fire (as seen when he's ready to transform into Dragon Linearts by ChexAdopt). You Might Also Enjoy... Chibi Dragon Base [F2U] 21st of August, 2018. 232 Favourites. by. thedragonwindmaster. There are 11 comments. There have been 5K views. baselineart f2ubase f2ubaselineart f2ubaselineart f2ubaselineart f2ubaselineart f2ubaseline Please credit me if you use this base, and don't erase my signature!! -Accessories and other items can be added.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment